After having looked through all of the most popular and versatile hot water pressure washers, this compilation of hot water pressure washer reviews was made to help customers like you make the correct choice from the available Simpson brand washer options.
Simpson is largely recognized as one of the premier brands for hot water pressure washers, thanks to their collection of gas powered and electric variations and sizable presence on the market. They specialize in commercial pressure washers, and this collection of hot water pressure washer reviews is targeted at the commercial user.
First designed in the early 1960’s, Jack Simpson’s pressure washers have become a national industry over five decades of business. Ever since putting its very first hot water pressure washer for sale, Simpson has remained the brand of choice for many commercial and industrial cleaning applications thanks to the reliability of its products. Let us take a look at these products and see what they have to offer!
Top Hot Water Pressure Washer Reviews
Simpson Mini-Brute MB1223 Pressure Washer
The Mini-Brute is a superb example of Simpson’s versatility on the pressure washer marketplace. Hot water pressure washer reviews agree that the most outstanding feature of this particular washer is the fact that it can operate both as an electric and as a diesel-powered washer, depending on context and availability of power.
When operating on diesel, the engine can produce a 100-degree rise in temperature above the incoming water source, and comes with 4 quick connect nozzles in sizes of 15, 25, 40, and a soap nozzle.
This particular washer offers 1,200 PSI for a relatively low cost compared to similar products, making it a great value for painters, industrial businesses and cleaning companies.
What We Love About The Mini-Brute:
- Versatile power options;
- Low price for the power and features provided;
- Comes with four useful nozzles.
For full specifications, current DISCOUNT offer and more on Simpson Mini-Brute MB1223 Pressure Washer reviews visit here.
Simpson Shark SGP-302517 Hot Water Commercial Pressure Washer
If you are looking for a reliable gas powered hot water pressure washer, reviews agree that the Shark series offered by Simpson represents an excellent value. The Shark offers a full 2,400 PSI of pressure and 2.7 GPM, giving it enough power for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications.
The Shark SGP-302517 comes in a convenient and sturdy 4-wheeled cart, offers a durable stainless steel coil wrap, and offers a reliable direct drive system that ensures that the appliance will be able to jettison water at high speeds and pressures for years to come.
What We Love About The Shark:
- Extra-rugged construction;
- High-powered gas engine;
- 7-year pump warranty.
For full specifications, current DISCOUNT offer and more on Simpson Shark SGP-302517 Hot Water Commercial Pressure Washer reviews visit here.
Simpson King Brute KB3028 Heavy Duty Pressure Washer
With a name like the King Brute, you can expect this to be a heavy-duty appliance fit for the toughest jobs, and hot water pressure washer reviews agree. The King Brute’s diesel-fired burner creates a 100-degree temperature rise from the incoming water source and comes with five quick-connect nozzles ranging in size from 0 to 40, with an additional low pressure soap nozzle.
The King Brute is rated for 3000 PSI at 3 GPM, giving it an astounding kick when compared to other pressure washers. This is a serious industrial tool that packs a serious punch and is ideal for handling the toughest cleanup jobs.
What We Love About The King Brute:
- Extreme power in a small chassis;
- Heavy duty construction;
- Extra long, 50 ft hose.
For full specifications, current DISCOUNT offer and more on Simpson King Brute KB3028 Heavy Duty Pressure Washer reviews visit here.
Shark STP-352007A Electric Hot Water Pressure Washer
This powerful 2000 PSI, 3.5 GPM electric hot water pressure washer represents one of the best ways to escape from diesel and gas in an industrial environment that still requires power. Hot water pressure washer reviews have noted that this pressure washer offers a power comparable to that of many gas-powered alternatives.
The direct drive technology and compact 4-wheel cart design of this industrial pressure washer makes it an ideal tool for industrial applications where electric-powered pressure washing is desired.
What We Love About The Electric Shark:
- Industrial strength with electric power;
- 2000 PSI at 3.5 GPM with direct drive technology;
- Sturdy stainless steel construction.
For full specifications, current DISCOUNT offer and more on Shark STP-352007A Electric Hot Water Pressure Washer reviews visit here.
Important Features Of The Simpson Hot Water Pressure Washers
Simpson is a brand that offers premium solutions for industrial cleaning needs. The list of features that these hot water pressure washers feature are designed to make the toughest jobs easy to complete. Hot water pressure washer reviews agree that the following features are what separate these washers from their competitors:
- Five Color-Coded Nozzle Sizes – From the red-coated 0-size “blaster” nozzle that can penetrate soft materials to the low-pressure soaper with an ideal nozzle to rinse down washing surfaces, Simpson’s nozzles are designed with the most common industrial uses in mind.
- Direct Drive technology – Although many industrial users prefer belt-driven pressure washers, hot water pressure washer reviews have noted that the Simpson brand direct drive is comparable in reliability and power to even the most capable belt-driven alternatives on the market.
- Lots Of Accessories – From specialty hoses to high-pressure chemical injectors, there is a wealth of additional accessories that can be added to any Simpson pressure washer. These include standard options such as extendable hoses to specialty devices such as high capacity acid injectors, sandblaster kits, and extra large surface area cleaning nozzles with circular spray patterns.
- High PSI and GPM – PSI refers to the pressure in pounds-per-square inch, while GPM refers to the water velocity in gallons-per-minute. Both of these need to work together in order to provide effective cleaning for tough industrial-scale jobs. Thankfully, all of Simpson’s hot water pressure washers provide industrial-strength pressure and velocity that is guaranteed to perform on even the toughest materials.
After testing multiple commercial-grade hot water pressure washers from Simpson, it is clear that the company is offering a very special type of industrial washer for commercial use, and that customers who purchase these items for their businesses will be satisfied with their use. Simpson hot water pressure washer reviews are a great place to start when choosing which of the available models suits you best.
If you are not confirming about Simpson hot water pressure washers, then you can check other Simpson pressure washers reviews at our website.